JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Carl

Points: 9,720, Level: 14 Points: 9,720, Level: 14 Points: 9,720, Level: 14

Re: My little brother is being bullied - February 29th 2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissfromarose View Post
I understand what you mean but this has been going on awhile and I'm afraid in my opinion its better his ego be bruised rather than him.

Amy
x
I personally want to fight. Before I didn't, now I want too. I don't mind getting hurt anymore.. it's only the emotional pain that feels bad. I remember, me and my friend who lent Douchebag $5 and never returned it asked me this - what hurt more, the emotional pain, or the physical pain of being bullied?
I said, emotional pain. There are things you will never forget and things you will never be able to do.
This occurred on first week or 2nd week of this month.

The problem here is that I don't think he is just being bruised by itself, his ego is also being hurt, feeling like a hopeless guy each time he does get punched.
If it was me however, I'd teach him how to fight and maybe tell him my experience.

Personally, I think only childhood bullying is really what messes you up, but your choice was good, it just kind of wrapped everything up in an instant though.
If it was me however, I'd teach him how to fight and maybe tell him my experience. Wouldn't tell him what to do though..

edit: You should know the best though. Is he in a situation like and feels like him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho
I'm so hesitant posting cause I don't want that to happen but I don't know him.

Last edited by JustACityBoy; February 29th 2012 at 11:13 AM.