View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
escape_thereal_world Offline
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Not having period symptoms... Pregnant? - March 3rd 2012, 02:51 PM

Well, firstly, if you had sex on the most fertile day, that doesn't mean much. It takes up to a week for the sperm to get where it needs to. So if you had it on your most fertile day, add five days, and that's approximately when you would be likely to conceive.

Also, periods vary. They get out of whack for various reasons. I used to have severe cramps with my periods about two days before. Then it was no warning and I'd be bleeding, then have cramps. And now it's that I have cramps TWO WEEKS before my period.

It varies due to lifestyle, diet, exercise, stress (good or bad, small or big).

You can take some tests now, as some say you can take them a week BEFORE your MISSED period. So you could take one now. Or even if it's been 2 weeks since unprotected sex, you can get an accurate result now.

Also, since you are now stressing about pregnancy, you might not get your period at all :P It's not uncommon to skip a period every now and then. Especially when under stress.

So, basically, it's possible you could be pregnant. But it's not uncommon to be late or miss. Either way though, I hope you get the outcome you are wanting!