(#1 (permalink)) Old
TibbySkye Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Tibby

Points: 12,151, Level: 16 Points: 12,151, Level: 16 Points: 12,151, Level: 16

Think before getting a tattoo - January 6th 2009, 02:06 PM

Since it's not here anymore I'll redo it

There were a lot of "look at my new tattoo" posts before and I'm sure they'll come back. Think a long time before you get a tattoo. in September, my artist thought it would be fun to design a tattoo for me. I liked it and got it done. That was then. Now I don't like it so much. I went through one treatment of laser removal two months ago and it's very, very painful (they're not lying).
Now, the tattoo is kind of messed up looking. Also, think about where you get it. Mine was on my shoulder. I hope you all can learn from my mistake.

Your stomach can stretch; chest, hands, neck, arms, show so be prepared to cover them or lose jobs.
An old co worker of mine always had a bandage on his neck to cover his tattoo. Our manager was nice to let him keep the job with a band aid, most wouldn't.

Bottom line: think hard before you get it. Ask yourself
-Will I like it 10 years from now?
-What does it mean to me?
-Will it effect my future?

Remember, they're permanent. If you really like a design, draw it on yourself and see how long you can have it there before you get tired of seeing it.
I am not anti tattoo at all. I do have one that I love and I know I'll love forever. It has a lot of meaning to me. Make sure yours does too.