View Single Post
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Viky Offline
Average Joe

Name: Victoira

Re: I want to give up - March 7th 2012, 04:55 AM

I care dude, you know that. Everyone else that i know knows you cares about you. You're an important part of our lives. You don't make us sad, you brighten up my day as my friend and brother and i love you for it. Remember what i said? your family, your friends - doesn't matter how many - need you!! Even if they don't know it you're a big positive factor in a lot of people's lives and things would be so wrong and utterly different without you; they would be so foreign... You're brother looks up to you! Sometimes I look up to you even though you're younger than I am. You're smart, you're kind hearted, and most of all you deserve to live. You deserve to live better than you do now. Not only do i not want you dead. Not only do a lot of us want you alive but you DESERVE to live because you deserve to see it out to the point where it gets better. you won't be with those same kids at school, with the same parents, dealing with all the bad things you have to now forever. When you're older you won't be around those same school kids, when you're older you can move out of your parents house and you can make you're own life and help even more people than you do now. We all care about you, more than I think you realize, and we all want things to get better... we all want you alive as well. I know it's hard now, but you can do it. Maybe it'd be worth getting help... write a note like you had... I know it seems beyond scary. I'm still working on it! But you can do it, I know you can. You wouldn't be wasting their time, I promise that's not how any of us, even your parents, view it. You mean the world to us. It's gonna be okay, I don't know when, but one day, i promise. We all have our ups and downs, but eventually enough good things happen to off set every single one of those... and getting help will help. I promise...