Thread: Triggering (Suicide): it would be better for everyone
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: it would be better for everyone - March 12th 2012, 07:42 PM

Hey,

I'm sorry that you are going through all of this. Sometimes life isn't fair, but that's no reason to give up you're so young, you have plenty of time to make it better and I promise it does get better eventually!

I know you said that you feel as if nobody really see's you, you have to make the notice you (in a positive manner)! I used to have that problem to because I was so shy and just didn't do anything to be noticed. Join some clubs/sports that way you'll meet people with similar interests, it would be easier to talk to them that way, or just start up a conversation with somebody in class, there maybe activties you can get involved in, in your community as well, that would be a great way to meet new people. As for your teachers maybe they just think you're a quiet kid therefore they don't talk to much to you because they don't want to make you feel awkward or anything, if you feel like talking about your problems with one of them that you feel like you would trust then I suggest asking them if they can spare a moment to talk after class or set up a time to see them. I think another person that would be good to talk to about all that you are going through is a school counselor, they can really help you though all of this!

As for your friend, if he said that then I wouldn't even consider him a friend. As was said above me, I would think his girlfriend had a lot to do with what he said to you. She's probably jealous or insecure herself which is why she started something with you, don't take it to heart! I highly doubt any of what they said is true.

I really hope you start feeling better! Please don't give up! If you feel like you are an immediate threat to yourself I would encourage you to tell an adult or call a hotline/emergency number so that you can get the proper help! Keep your head up and keep fighting! It will get better! If you ever want to talk, I'm here for you, feel free to send a PM! (:

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3