View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
myfirstnightmare11 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: me

Points: 7,360, Level: 12 Points: 7,360, Level: 12 Points: 7,360, Level: 12

Just got a positive pregnancy test after rape... to keep or not keep? How did you decide? - March 13th 2012, 12:46 AM

I'm 14. My parents have gotten into some trouble. I for one have been in the United States only 2 years. My dad and my mom are separating. My dad has been struggling with addiction issues. My mom is struggling to work and keep up with the bare minimum bills. I have literally nothing without her. I'm scared she'll say I have to abort. I don't want that. I can't abort. It's against everything I believe... I had a guy I liked from school who is 16. I flirted with him. I thought he was a nice guy I learned otherwise quickly. Well I was at a party with him that he had and he and his friends got me alone and raped me now I'm almost 4 weeks pregnant and scared to tell my mom. I did go to the police and she and dad will know it's from the rape. I am very pro-life and am a devout catholic I would never have an abortion. But I think of adoption and I think isn't it wrong to abandon family. But I don't think I can be a good mom I mentally am having a hard time dealing with the rape alone. I don't think I can have a child right now. How did you decide to parent oppose to adoption? Or vice versa? How did you plan out you'd be a good parent??

Last edited by myfirstnightmare11; March 13th 2012 at 01:09 AM.