View Single Post
  (#5310 (permalink)) Old
♥ HeartbeatLover ♥ Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Tiger

Points: 9,013, Level: 13 Points: 9,013, Level: 13 Points: 9,013, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 24th 2012, 11:43 PM

You fucking bitch I hate you
I'm Over It

I’m so irritated right now it’s not even funny… So first off how are u gunna tell my mom my own fuckin mother that she can’t give me any fucking money for my birthday that’s hella retarded then ur not even gunna ask me if I wanna stay another fuckin week over here ur just gunna tell my mom that I’m coming back on sunday night and u fuckin know that I have school on Monday tf r u thinking bitch and you wonder y I don’t like u and that I always have fucking attitude around u it’s cuz ur always doing stupid shit like this and it pisses me off… I’m fucking 19 I should be able to make my own fucking decisions and my mother should be able to give me whatever the fuck she wants to for my birthday cuz I’m her daughter not yours… I’m so over this shit

♥ HeartBeatLover ♥ -^v-^v^-♥-^v-^v^-

"I kissed the scars on her skin I still think you're beautiful And i don't ever wanna lose my best friend"

"Form the place I was to the place I am to the place I wanna be For the mountains I've been climbing over and under and over"

If there's anything that you want to Know about me just pm me

My Poems

My Tumblr