View Single Post
  (#49 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Re: School's bullying assembly turns into anti-gay assembly - March 25th 2012, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfromsocal View Post
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/adultery

no the one in the relationship is the only one who's cheating.

sleeping with an animal or child hurts someone.
It doesn't hurt either participant adultery doesn't either consenting participants.

you're putting your feelings onto someone who isn't obligated to play by your rules. Not everyone is like you.

Also sleeping with a taken guy doesn't make one a slut they could have been with only one guy....
Might not make you a slut but it still makes you a cold hearted bitch, at least if you are doing it with someone you know's guy. We are obviously never going to agree on this. Personally I find both people who partake in the cheating sex to be in the wrong. And it certainly is hurting someone, it's hurting the person who is being cheated on. It's such a form of betrayal, it's not something I could ever get over. And the fact that you seem to think it's okay to sleep with someone who is dating someone else is very troubling to me. How would you feel if you were the one being cheated on? If a girl is so desperate for sex that she has to go with a guy who is taken, seems a bit slutty to me.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 833749 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!