View Single Post
  (#105 (permalink)) Old
Grey Wind Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,192, Level: 14 Points: 9,192, Level: 14 Points: 9,192, Level: 14

Re: Trayvon Martin - April 4th 2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danni182x View Post
First of all, Trayvon's past doesn't really matter to much if we are trying to figure out the event's that happened that night, he got kicked out of school for a few days, so what? could be really bad timing, i know plently of people who have been sent home from school (myself included) for the most silly things, nothing threatening or voilent and it certainly doesn't have to stand for his character. And let's not get to personal, he had 'Grillz', and people may not like that, but it doesn't mean he was agressive or deserved to get shot etc, let's stick to the point at hand please
It does matter though, because it shows that Trayvon wasn't the innocent 13 year old everyone is making him out to be, and was fully capable, both mentally and physically, to have attacked Zimmerman. When you bring up Trayvon's "model student" personality (a lie) to justify his innocence in this case, you have to expect it to be called out as bullshit. Just like how Zimmerman's "racism" is relevant as well.

I do think the bus driver and drug dealer accusations are mostly bullshit, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danni182x View Post
On the police calls (you can hear them for yourselfs) there is voice identified as Martin's shouting for help, many neighbours and witinesses say that it was Treyvon who was being attacked and shouting for help. A few hours after being released from the police station Zimmerman had no blood/cuts/bruises on his head? he claimed he was ''cleaned up'' by police, this wouldn't cover up cuts he would have recieved had his ''head been smashed of the ground'' like others have claimed, also, if that had been the case, he would have needed to have been hospitalised. So if Martin did ever hit Zimmerman, it was not with that kind of force people have claimed.
Nah, he was shown to have cuts on the back of his head, actually. I've heard rumors of this being the actual tape, and considering NBC edited their 911 call to make Zimmerman appear racist, I wouldn't put it past ABC for releasing a dirty version first.