View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Abortion? - April 7th 2012, 10:23 PM

I, personally, don't believe abortion is right and I am very pro-life, but I want to see who all thinks what because I'm curious. No, I won't tell you you'll burn in hell for being pro-choice because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

So, are you pro-life or pro-choice? Why do you feel like this?

Like I said, I personally think that abortion is wrong because there are so many ways to prevent pregnancy and adoption is available. The only time when I think abortion is ok is in life-threatening situation for either the person or the baby. Many people say that it's the woman's body and their choice - but the baby has it's own body - so I don't think women should choose life or death for another human being. Many say that a woman may be miserable during an unwanted pregnancy, but I believe that 9 months of misery is less important than taking away life.

Rape, on the other hand, is also debatable. Some women may not want their rapist's baby while other's want to give the baby a chance, because it's not the baby's fault. Keep in mind that I think abortion is wrong only if it's life threatening. If it's because a woman couldn't be safe enough (and the man, too), then I don't think abortion should be a choice.

What does everyone else believe?

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.