View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: Abortion? - April 7th 2012, 11:17 PM

But aren't we are technically a bundle of cells? The only difference is that we're bigger bundles and have more ability to do things such as breathe. But, as early as 6 weeks, that bundle has a heart beat and by the third month, the fetus already has arms, legs, toes, and hands and such. More importantly, it has 46 chromosomes just like you and me. Technically, just a younger and not fully developed human being.

Technically, no, it's not a "baby" yet - but it is a fetus and is still classified at a human. It's zygote, blastocyst, fetus, baby, toddler, child, teenager, adult, and then elderly. Those are the stages of a human - and the thing inside a woman is a living thing. So, why should she get to right to end another person's life?

I'm not here to bash anyone. Opinions are opinions. I'll disagree, but I won't call anyone a baby killer around here.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3