View Single Post
  (#122 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: Abortion? - April 8th 2012, 09:00 PM

Just because I know women are going to do what they want to do doesn't mean I'm pro-choice. I am against abortion, and I think it's sick. If I saw a women about to do an abortion, I would sit there and try to tell her the mistake she was about to make. Just because I've accepted that women are going to do what they want to do doesn't mean I agree with it, I actually despise it. I hate it.

I mean: ok, the world has accepted that there are real murderers out there (like, go break into someone's house and shoot them). Does that mean they agree with them? No. Do they think it's right? Most likely not. But the average person knows they can't stop it, so they just accept it's happening, although it's sick and twisted.

The only exception I see is when it's life threatening. If a women wants to risk her life to save her baby, then that's great. But if she doesn't want to die and gives up her baby, it's another. I'm pro-life, and it's a matter of who's going to live and who is going to die.

I don't agree with abortions for carelessness. I don't agree from failed protection. I don't agree with it for rape. I know rape is traumatizing and most women don't want to raise a baby of their attacker, but I think there should be no excuse to give up your child's life UNLESS your own life is at stake. Otherwise, that part should be up to the women. If she wants to live, she might have to risk her baby. If she seriously cares more for her baby than herself, then she'll give her baby a chance. What would I do in the situation? I don't even know. Part of me might get an abortion to save my own life, but the same time I'd probably want to die after an abortion anyways so I might give my own life.

But, unless for my reason, I strongly am against abortion. I think it's wrong. In certain situations, I understand why a woman may want to but in A LOT of cases, pregnancy is 100% preventable.

I can only speak for myself, no other women. I do wish more women would agree with me, but that's not the case, and I find it sad.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

Last edited by dani99; April 8th 2012 at 09:07 PM.