(#123 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Abortion? - April 8th 2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani99 View Post
Just because I know women are going to do what they want to do doesn't mean I'm pro-choice. I am against abortion, and I think it's sick. If I saw a women about to do an abortion, I would sit there and try to tell her the mistake she was about to make. Just because I've accepted that women are going to do what they want to do doesn't mean I agree with it, I actually despise it. I hate it.

The only exception I see is when it's life threatening. If a women wants to risk her life to save her baby, then that's great. But if she doesn't want to die and gives up her baby, it's another. I'm pro-life, and it's a matter of who's going to live and who is going to die.

I don't agree with abortions for carelessness. I don't agree from failed protection.
Your not understanding what I am saying. Pro-choice is NOT pro-abortion. There are many people who are pro-choice who feel the same way about abortion that you do. But since you have said that you would NOT make abortion illegal, then it doesn't matter how much you hate abortion all that matters is that you recognize other women's right to CHOOSE abortion. That makes you pro-choice.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin