View Single Post
  (#124 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: Abortion? - April 8th 2012, 09:11 PM

I don't see the right. I don't believe they should have a right. The only reason why I wouldn't make it illegal is because they would turn to the coat hanger back ally deal. I'm looking at two things: safe abortions or dangerous abortions. Legal or not, one or the other is going to happen. If I had to pick, I'd pick the safer side. But, if nobody thought of doing it the back ally way and it was abortions or no abortions (No coat hangers involved if it were illegal), then I would full out want it to be illegal. That doesn't mean I think women should have those certain rights to choose life or death for their child. I am just taking the better of the two negative choices.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3