View Single Post
  (#131 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: Abortion? - April 8th 2012, 11:54 PM

I'm not upset at all. I'm actually interested in what everyone has to say. A good debate can be very refreshing, sometimes. Anyways, back on subject - I understand that many adoption agencies are poor and failing, and many children either take years to find a home or don't find one at all. But that still doesn't wrap my mind around that it's ok to abort a child. It's one heart beat that's being stopped, and one life you'll never get back. I don't hate the mothers for doing what they think is right, but I do think it's a poor choice they make. I know it's a very serious issue and I know a lot of women who get abortions end up either depressed or very regretful - and like I said, you can't take it back.

I know it's a decision that MOST women don't take lightly, but even afterwords they might face regret. Although it's her body, the baby has it's own body, too, in some cases. By 7 weeks, it starts looking like something other than a blob of cells and has an actual body. By 10 weeks, it starts taking on a human looking image. A /majority/ of women don't find out they're pregnant until after the 3rd or 4th week. Yes, it's her body. But that thing growing inside her is not.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.