View Single Post
  (#143 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: Abortion? - April 9th 2012, 01:54 AM

I know surgical abortions aren't the only way. But, medical abortions aren't any less disturbing. Either way, the fetus is normally disposed of or used for certain research, I believe. But, the fetus is aborted and just, like I said, disposed of. I know how abortions are done, and that is one of the procedures used. I know for earlier abortions, you take abortion pills and it technically "induces" a miscarriage. For those women who are in the early stages will have a medical abortion. Those who are over 8 weeks, I believe, are opt to have a surgical removal.

Yes, a lot of women do have abortions through pills, but there are also those who have it surgically removed. But, anyways, the left over body parts are considered "waste" and are usually disposed of. I think it's sad that they are just thrown away like that, and don't even get a proper funeral like most born people have.

Like I said. The women aren't sick. Their decisions aren't sick. The way it happens is sick. The thought of the baby dying is sick. I'm not attacking the people, I'm going after how upsetting it is how abortions are done, not the people who have them done.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.