(#157 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Abortion? - April 9th 2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Like I said - I have NOTHING against people who get abortions. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm not here to judge a person as a whole for what they've done. I do still stand that I don't agree that a person must get an abortion. I do stand by when I say it makes my stomach hurt thinking about it. In my heart, I know I would never be able to do it and I don't understand how other women are able to. I'm sure it's not an easy choice, and my heart aches for both the mother and the child. If the world wasn't in the terrible condition it is now, I'm sure there would be less abortions.
I don't like how you say 'Everyone makes mistakes'. To some woman, this is not a mistake. It's what they want and while I personally, don't as such agree with abortions and personally don't think I would abort a baby myself, I don't think it's your place to generalize every abortion and claim that every woman who has an abortion has made a mistake. Human rights or what. We all have a right to our bodies. And yes, I can understand you being against it, because like I said, I don't exactly agree with it, but that's life.

I can understand that a 15 year old would want to abort their baby. I can understand that a women with a mental health illness would want to abort her baby. I can understand that a women with not a lot of money and struggling to even support herself, would want to abort her baby. I can understand why a woman who has been raped, would want to abort her baby. Woman should have a choice.

It's not a mistake, for everyone.

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.