View Single Post
  (#160 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: Abortion? - April 10th 2012, 12:39 AM

To me, it's a mistake so I have every right to view it as a mistake.

I know the difference. I understand that pro-choice is that you don't agree with abortion for yourself but you still think that any other person should be allowed to decide. I, however, don't think it's right. I don't think that it should be allowed, but it is. I value life.

I know that pro-abortion is that you believe that all women should get abortions. I know good and well of the differences between the two labels, thank you. I respect the right of opinion, although I don't agree. I don't understand abortion or why people would get them, but it's just how I was raised. I was brought up in a house where my mother always told me "People who abort their children are heartless idiots" and where I don't agree with THAT much, because that is a very rude way of putting it - I still think abortion is wrong.

I think my sympathy for the women and me accepting that it's going to happen no matter how much I hate it puts me on the border of pro-life and pro-choice, yes. But I have a lot more pro-life values, so I'm just over that edge.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3