Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Abortion? - April 10th 2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani99 View Post
To me, it's a mistake so I have every right to view it as a mistake.

I know the difference. I understand that pro-choice is that you don't agree with abortion for yourself but you still think that any other person should be allowed to decide. I, however, don't think it's right. I don't think that it should be allowed, but it is. I value life.

I know that pro-abortion is that you believe that all women should get abortions. I know good and well of the differences between the two labels, thank you. I respect the right of opinion, although I don't agree. I don't understand abortion or why people would get them, but it's just how I was raised. I was brought up in a house where my mother always told me "People who abort their children are heartless idiots" and where I don't agree with THAT much, because that is a very rude way of putting it - I still think abortion is wrong.

I think my sympathy for the women and me accepting that it's going to happen no matter how much I hate it puts me on the border of pro-life and pro-choice, yes. But I have a lot more pro-life values, so I'm just over that edge.
I still don't understand how you can say its a mistake for every woman. Maybe for you it would be. But we're all individuals just like we all have opinions and i think that it's important for people to be open minded in these situations. Maybe abortion is a mistake for some people but maybe for others getting pregnent is the mistake.

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018