View Single Post
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Pessimistic Panda Offline
punk rocker with attitude
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jennifer

Re: jens pregnancy/journal - April 10th 2012, 01:38 AM

Good day again to people reading my journal. Today was a typical pregnancy day. I woke up again wanting smoothies, they keep floating in my dream. I don't know if this is a craving or that I'm thinking about smoothies during the day or what. It's crazy. But I wake up wanting one.

Tomorrow Vincent will be the size of an egg plant. I laugh at thinking about my son as a piece of fruit or a vegetable. But I remember the time he was just the size of a snow pea growing inside of me. Now he's bigger kicking up a storm.

I got bored today and made myself a cute little picture because I had an artistic moment. Which reminds me the husband says I should just go and buy a baby book instead of making one. I think the main reason why he says that is, he knows my behavior I'll start it get half way done and stop. That's how I am. So I need to find one that suits my needs. The ones at Meijer seem flimsy and stupid. I wanted ones with more information. I think I was actually looking for a better place to put pictures in. Any suggestions would be helpful. I just wanted one that was a nice in-depth one.

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off. ~ Miley Cyrus

Send a message via MSN to Pessimistic Panda Send a message via Yahoo to Pessimistic Panda