View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: My friend is pregnant...for the third time. - April 10th 2012, 01:53 AM

I did ask her if she knew what she wanted to do. She said she didn't know, but she had a feeling adoption would be better but she's worried the baby might not find a home. I told her my aunt has been wanting to adopt since she can't have children herself. She hugged me and told me thanks, and that if she chose adoption she would let me know.

She found out that she was pregnant two weeks ago, and still hasn't told her mom. If she doesn't tell her tonight, I'll offer to be there with her if it would make it easier on her. She told me she would NEVER have another kid again...but..it's just so weird that she's pregnant. To me, you'd think she'd just do everything in her power to not get pregnant but she did. I know sometimes everything isn't always enough, but she wasn't even dating the dad for very long which makes me upset.

I wish she'd tell the dad, because that could be for the benefit for her and her baby.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3