(#185 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23

Re: Abortion? - April 10th 2012, 06:22 PM

Pro-choice.

And please fellow THers, respect my opinion and don't comment on it. I'll quickly explain why I chose that option and get out of this thread because I find these debates scary, I'll get crushed in them

Okay so I think that the circumstances matter a lot. Every pregnant woman is in a different situation, has different choices for various reasons, so it depends from person to person. Sometimes, the circumstances they find themselves in doesn't allow them to keep the child even if they want to and other times they just might not be ready for it. And the child might end up suffering if brought into the world. So even if people are getting aborted by will, it is for the better of the child, they are thinking about the child, the kind of future the child will have.

Personally, I'd never like to go for abortion, but I won't be able to help it if God forbid, the circumstances don't permit having a baby.

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows