View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16 Points: 12,819, Level: 16

Re: My friend is pregnant...for the third time. - April 10th 2012, 09:06 PM

I talked to her today. She told me she doesn't want to tell her mom until she is 3 months pregnant (she's 5 weeks right now) because she's scared if she tells her mom now, her mom might pressure her into an abortion (although that choice is up to her, not her mom). I think right now she is standing by her decision to not tell him. I just hope the word doesn't get to him if she doesn't change her mind. That could end up bad.

I told her that I'd be there for her and everything. I don't want to talk about adoption with her too much, because it might make her feel overwhelmed and pressured. I'll wait until a couple of months when she has a better idea of what she might want to do.

Today, she went and asked our band director if she could be part of the color guard to be part of our show next year and she got the information packet. I felt bad for her when I told her that she was pregnant, and it wouldn't be a good idea and she agreed with me, forgetting all about it. :/

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3