View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Spoons Offline
Too tired to give a fork.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Gonna have to deal with these allergies for the next 2 1/2 years? - April 11th 2012, 03:52 AM

Does anyone know of any good ways to deal with allergies? I'm on SO many medications right now and I really hate it. My school's going through renovations and it's KILLING me.

The allergies triggered a sinus infection so I'm on antibiotics. I have to take Nasonex, a Zyrtec, and a Sudafed daily for the allergies. I'm on Albuterol for asthma, and of course the allergies are triggering my asthma. If the allergies continue with the renovations I have to be put on a steroid inhaler as well and whatever else my doctor can concoct. >>

Thing is, I really HATE medications. I'm already really tired of taking all of that stuff. I feel pretty great at home but then when I get back to school I get sick again. Does anyone know of any good ways I can help myself with allergies without having to take all of that junk/more stuff if the allergies continue? Or am I just going to have to suffer with all of those medications if I want to feel okay? I mean, they're helping me, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to take the medicine.