View Single Post
  (#5443 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 11th 2012, 06:09 PM

You.

You, you, you, you, you! I miss you so much. I think about you every day, even though I haven't spoken to you for two months. I'd forgive you in a heartbeat, if you just magically appeared on my doorstep. I pray for you. I hope you're happy, and I hope you never have to go through the hurt and pain that I'm going through in missing you.

I loved your offbeat sense of humor, your beautiful voice, your strong arms. I loved seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, because I knew it meant you were happy. I loved your hyperness, your hugs. I loved it when you held me. I loved it when you told me you missed me.

Most of all, I loved you. Despite everything. I didn't care. I loved you more than you'll ever know, and I still do. I doubt I'll ever get over you, or ever forget you. I love you, I love you, I love you.

If by some miracle you ever come back here, know that I'm here waiting for you.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.