Thread: idk what to do
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
ellequeen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: idk what to do - April 18th 2012, 02:30 AM

Hello. I ususally don't reply to these support forums but just reading yours...
I feel for you! I know exactly what you are going through. I was around your age when I first thought I fell inlove. I "loved" him so much and without him, I couldn't breathe. I had panic attacks and I just didn't know how to function without him. I'm sure you are feeling the same. But let me tell you, it DOES get better. Especially at your age, you are probably going to move on and find somebody else.. and then laugh at this in a few months. Honestly, you are probably going to go through this more than once in your life. But it's normal. You learn from it and grow! You will learn alot through this break up. Especailly about yourself. You'll be able to pull through and become a stronger person. You will also probably see your true value after this. Also, don't cut! I've been there and I regretted it so much to this day.. and learned that this hurt is not worth it. It is not worth it to let one person control your feelings. You are better than that. Be happy! Let me know how it goes. I'm here if anything