Thread: Abortion?
View Single Post
  (#207 (permalink)) Old
Reanimation Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,147, Level: 12 Points: 7,147, Level: 12 Points: 7,147, Level: 12

Re: Abortion? - April 18th 2012, 04:09 AM

Friends,

We all know that if a woman is raped it's 99% likely it's her own fault for dressing like a slut and acting like a whore. We also know from scripture that if she becomes pregnant she and the rapist must marry (and a little extra coin for the father).

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Win / Win!!! Praise Jesus, everyone walks away happy and a new loving family is created!!

The sad part is that in this day and age liberals are making baby Jesus cry with their disregard for human life; mass abortions. We all know life starts at conception, and that the Bible tells us killing is wrong (especially a helpless single celled embryo just conceived). I am delighted to see one such Conservative standing up for Jesus (and the Bible) and taking a stand!!!!!

That man is Rick Santorum!!