Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25

Re: Abortion? - April 18th 2012, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimation View Post
Friends,

We all know that if a woman is raped it's 99% likely it's her own fault for dressing like a slut and acting like a whore. We also know from scripture that if she becomes pregnant she and the rapist must marry (and a little extra coin for the father).

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Win / Win!!! Praise Jesus, everyone walks away happy and a new loving family is created!!

The sad part is that in this day and age liberals are making baby Jesus cry with their disregard for human life; mass abortions. We all know life starts at conception, and that the Bible tells us killing is wrong (especially a helpless single celled embryo just conceived). I am delighted to see one such Conservative standing up for Jesus (and the Bible) and taking a stand!!!!!

That man is Rick Santorum!!
Dear god, please tell me that is sarcasm. Because if it's not, that is fucking HORRIBLE. Rape is the woman's fault? Bullshit! Complete and utter BULLSHIT.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13