Thread: Triggering: Complaint of the day
View Single Post
  (#2539 (permalink)) Old
jhellsmith Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,205, Level: 12 Points: 7,205, Level: 12 Points: 7,205, Level: 12

Re: Complaint of the day - April 18th 2012, 07:15 AM

Funny what I've complained this morning lol.. Me and my family having a breakfast on a Fast food chain. Upon getting the orders i really wait so long.. The cashier is getting the order to slow because she's doing a lot of stuff(chatting with other crew, charming with the manager lol, keep arranging her hair etc). In short she work so slow and not being efficient on her job. So here it is. it's my turn. Same with the previous customer she works so slow, and not only that.. When she take my orders most of my order are not available, she said it is available after 20 min, then i said ok.. then she comes back another order was cancelled because they run out of stock, so i change another order.. When she finally get my payment my take out orders will be available after 30 mins.. grrrrr i was really annoyed.. What i did was.. "Miss Cancelled all my Orders.. Bye!" That's all i can say lolx.. she keeps calling me because it her problem with her superior.. Well it's not my problem anymore. She's not doing her job properly.. lol..