View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
alexandrish Offline
quirky and curious
Not a n00b

Name: iris

Points: 9,045, Level: 13 Points: 9,045, Level: 13 Points: 9,045, Level: 13

help.. I almost fail my college.. and it's killing me - April 19th 2012, 06:13 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

like the tittle I almost fail my college

I re-take my courses and yeah in my college we have to finish every subject in our freshmen course for 2 year.. if not we get kick out(don't know but this is such a weird regulation).. and this is my last chance

it's because I have less than 80% attendance and the lecturer ask me to somehow get sick note from doctor
but it's because I am sick.. I have monthly cramp and have bad stomach acid.. when I skip even one meal.. I end up dizzy then throwing up

I can't go to the doctor every time.. I have the medicine.. so I just took the medicine and sleep...

but when I talked to my friend the other day.. he took the same class with the same lecturer last semester.. and he said that lecturer is a nice man...

I hope it is an empty threat.. but he said"find evidence that I get sick.. if not I'll give you F" what he means is doctor's note right?
but I never go to doctor.. even the clinic in my college won't provide sick note(that's why I have to go to bigger hospital if I want to get doctor's note.. but I'm not rich so I prefer buying commercial medicine)

it's stressing me out.. the thought of killing myself flash for a moment....

but the real problem. I have final test next week..and I can keep my mind out of his threat.. it's killing me... I might fail and I don't know how to handle this situation

I just want to have positive thinking about this... help me.. please

[COLOR="rgb(72, 209, 204)"]

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."
— William Shakespeare
[/color]