Thread: Triggering: I want this teacher FIRED.
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Fabrication Offline
This Time I'll Make You Proud.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Fallon

Re: I want this teacher FIRED. - April 21st 2012, 12:14 AM

Cabron, I wasn't making a big issue out of him saying 'asses', because I cuss so much, it took me 5 minutes to realize what he said. :P
As for coming to class looking for a fight, I didn't today (I have that class every other day). My friend and I were actually terrified of him. Some girls had come out to the assistant principle that he had touched them inappropriately. ;-; It freaks me out because he's always putting his hands me my friends and my shoulders in a massaging position and just looks over a our shoulder at our work. We were both so petrified that we felt like we were going to be sick. I can't stand to look at him anymore. As for what the girls have said, he was asked to go to a private meeting with the assistant principle yesterday, but nothing seems to have been done. God I am so worried sick over this guys. ;-;
Katie, I'm sorry to hear about that teacher. That sounds like it would be a nightmare.

"..And if you're perusing the social media networks, I urge you to keep your fucking opinions to yourself. If you're going ruin someone's day, ruin your own."
- Bert McCracken