Thread: Abortion?
View Single Post
  (#214 (permalink)) Old
Doodle. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Ceilidh
Pronouns: Any/All

Points: 122,273, Level: 49 Points: 122,273, Level: 49 Points: 122,273, Level: 49

Re: Abortion? - April 22nd 2012, 12:13 PM

I don't believe it's a "baby", it's a foetus, they're two different things.

I don't really get it when people say abortion is wrong but it's okay if a woman is raped. Isn't that still a "baby" in your eyes? It's not the "baby's" fault.

I think the man should be more involved in making the choice though. It's his future child too. I know the woman is carrying it but it takes two to get pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimation View Post
Friends,

We all know that if a woman is raped it's 99% likely it's her own fault for dressing like a slut and acting like a whore. We also know from scripture that if she becomes pregnant she and the rapist must marry (and a little extra coin for the father).

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Win / Win!!! Praise Jesus, everyone walks away happy and a new loving family is created!!

The sad part is that in this day and age liberals are making baby Jesus cry with their disregard for human life; mass abortions. We all know life starts at conception, and that the Bible tells us killing is wrong (especially a helpless single celled embryo just conceived). I am delighted to see one such Conservative standing up for Jesus (and the Bible) and taking a stand!!!!!

That man is Rick Santorum!!

Please tell me you're taking the piss My friend got raped when she was 12 and I will tell you NOW that she didn't dress provocatively.

Not everyone believes in God or the bible -_____-

Ugh, I feel like being sick

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

Last edited by Rob; April 28th 2012 at 12:55 AM.