Thread: Triggering (Grieving): this is just great...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Breathless in Love Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

this is just great... - April 24th 2012, 11:05 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so yeah. Mrs. Radoye.. i found this afternoon on the bus that she died this morning... </3 she had lung cancer(diagnosed almost a year ago).. this is just great. one of the only good teachers in this school district gone, on top of everything else.. thats pretty great, right? yeah, no. i never had her as a teacher, but in a way i guess i kinda did because my teacher had us go with Mrs. Radoye's class sometimes, and i was in with her class in the lab a lot because my computer was always the broken one, and she helped me a lot with my projects and to pass spanish.. she also came to poetry club sometimes just to sit and listen in and give her opinion.. she was such a wonderful person... so yeah, this is cool. only the 4th person ive lost so far this year. 3rd from cancer. how great is that? now somehow i have to read and understand Huck Finn and do DJ's on them, and other homeowrk, as well as everything else and get yelled at 24/7.. i was feeling pretty good the last few weeks too.. well, exept for yesterday. but this is cool. just. fucking. great.
i miss you... </3

formerly snowstorm and GoneBeyondRepair
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone
Blake Bliss