View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Some people are just a lost cause - April 29th 2012, 11:24 AM

But to widen the net on this whole issue. I also have a big problem with:

1. Prisons ("apparently") costing up to 100,000 per year per person sometimes. I don't remember where I got that figure from, it was several years ago in the news I think, it might not be reliable. My point stands regardless.

2. I have a big problem with paying for ambulance services and cleaning services to deal with the drunks and their sick on the streets.

3. Sick of money going to bail out Northern Rock which the government then just sells off for half the fucking amount it bought it for. lol

4. And of course, sick of those jerks at the bottom who do nothing more with themselves than claim money.

5. Sick of people mass producing kids and then failing to pay any money towards their upbringing. Then the "single parent" (usually the mum) is in fact forced into claiming benefits to support such kids. Some parents even have kids purely just to claim benefits. It costs something like 200,000 to raise a kid nowadays... and I think A LOT of benefits money disappears down that plughole. It doesn't benefit anyone but the meathead who refuses to give money towards their kid(s).

SOLUTIONS:

1. Make all prisoners share a cell, it saves space and resources. Fuck human rights in this respect. Make them all work, from 8am to 5pm at least. Again, fuck human rights. If some are disabled or this that and the other then obviously allocate work which they can handle. They could even be subcontracted to private corps to dig up chalk in the mountains. I don't care. Right now, from what I hear read and see, all the hardship that most prisoners get is when they beat each other up. You get the same if you take a shortcut through a side road on a Friday night... it is hardly a big deal anymore (relatively speaking).

2. 1st warning, 2nd warning, then fines that increase every time you do it, to pay for the services. Something like this used to exist in Poland I think until EU regulations messed things up somehow.

3. If a bank falls on its face, let some other suckers bail them out and go to hell with them.

4. Hard to find a solution which doesn't involve some sort of Fascist regime. But I'd go as far as to suggest that people who repetitively fail at getting a job, get "compulsory help", which would involve them reporting to the job centre or agent (I don't know the technicalities) with increasing frequency, up until the point that such people may even have the authority to pay them a forced visit in their home. Obviously something like this would have to be carefully regulated. But hell, child services are already doing it so it doesn't seam like enough people give a shit anyway.

5. Make it compulsory for both parents to pay what they should towards the kid, or they simply go to prison for a short term (2 weeks maybe a month at most). This system exists in Poland and it works very well.

How about that?

If you've got some spare time, read this:

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f40-s...-d/#post631229

But don't if you're easily triggered. If you're not easily triggered then go ahead.

Last edited by BDF; April 29th 2012 at 11:30 AM.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 862409 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!