Thread: Triggering (Abuse): need advice
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
I can't get enough
Tigerlily.'s Avatar
Name: Cheye
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Location: Nevada

Posts: 2,048
Join Date: August 22nd 2010

Re: need advice - May 4th 2012, 07:26 AM

I think you may need to talk to people who can do something about this, like trusted adults, meaning a teacher or a counselor, some adult who can help you to get the abusers away from you and where you will be safe. Maybe you could even go directly to the authorities, I know it's tough but in a situation like this, I think you need to get the proper authorities involved for your safety.

You are worth it

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily.