Thread: Triggering (Abuse): need advice
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: need advice - May 4th 2012, 07:26 AM

I think you may need to talk to people who can do something about this, like trusted adults, meaning a teacher or a counselor, some adult who can help you to get the abusers away from you and where you will be safe. Maybe you could even go directly to the authorities, I know it's tough but in a situation like this, I think you need to get the proper authorities involved for your safety.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily. Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily.