View Single Post
  (#5609 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 11th 2012, 09:06 PM

I know you're lying about it, to my face. You might think none of it matters. Maybe it doesn't matter to even 99% of people, so go fucking to it do them. If you do it to me, I will do something about it, and it won't be eye for eye it'l probably be worse (and there are a lot of things I can do). I've said to you what I think and where I stand. The rest is in your hands. All I have to do is catch you doing it.

I consider myself a relatively "nice" person in comparison to many others. I'm not that kind of nice person to take it up the ass, from you or anyone. 0 tolerance to bullshit.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.