View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Smustard93 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,138, Level: 12 Points: 7,138, Level: 12 Points: 7,138, Level: 12

Unhappy Dilemma Involving Rape - May 13th 2012, 08:49 PM

I have raped my girlfriend multiple times throughout the last few months. It's disgusting to a point and I nor her know what to do..Obviously I am at fault for this. She wants to tell her Therapist so she at least has someone to tell because she loves me, doesn't want me to get into trouble and wishes to be able to get it out of her head and just have a good relationship again. But my girlfriend has told one of her closest friends who will testify if the cops were notified, which would result in a broken relationship, fixing nothing (in her eyes), and thus not ending in the intended manner. I, in no way, wish to go to jail and would gladly kill myself if it means that she would be happy again but she insists that, that is not what she wants. Going to jail doesn't help us reach a good relationship together again. I wish to know what exactly you think we, her or I specifically should do so that this ends with us back in a wonderful relationship. I, for a fact, know that I will never rape her again but I want this to be easy for her even if it isn't for me. It is Her wish, as it is also mine to remain in a loving relationship.

Background Information:
I, The Boyfriend: Raped multiple times by my brothers as a child.
Her, My Girlfriend: Molested multiple times by close family friends as a child.
Both of Us: Have attempted Suicide once in our lives.