View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Smile Stuck On what To Do... - May 13th 2012, 09:26 PM

I wonder if you can help me...

So I donít like my college course and I want to do a different course in September but Iím stuck between Applied science and Animal care course both 2 year courses.

The Applied science in a bus ride away which can take and hour to an hour and forty five minutes, I wanted to do the course to do something in forensic science which I fine interesting but I have a difficulty which chemistry which will be a big part of the course and if it do pass I will go to university near that college.

The Animal care course which is a train ride away which will take half an hour to get there which is good and I really enjoy being around animals. And I pass that course I would go to university and do a Zoology course which will take about an hour to get too.

I donít really know what course I want to do I think Iím moving closer to doing the animal care course it seems more exciting and more to my taste but I have always thought I wanted to do forensic science.

What do you think?

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

ďMan cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.Ē -Andre Gide