View Single Post
  (#5636 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
I can't get enough

Points: 45,116, Level: 30 Points: 45,116, Level: 30 Points: 45,116, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 16th 2012, 07:31 AM

Please stop messaging me. I don't want to talk to you or see you or be your friend. Sad thing is, I don't think you're ever going to understand why. When I told you that you hurt me more than any other person I've known, I wasn't exaggerating. Not one bit. You HURT me. You literally killed any good thoughts I had about myself & made me feel guilty for things that I didn't do or weren't my fault. How dare you. YOU'RE the one who fucked up. Sure, I made mistakes, but they were ones that hurt myself more than anyone. All of your mistakes directly affected me & no matter how many times I tried to explain that, you didn't care or try to fix anything. I loved you, I cared about you, I tried to be perfect for you & it was never enough. You tore me down & I forgave you time after time, but there are only so many times I can forgive you. Please stop messaging me. I want nothing to do with you. You know why? Because seeing your messages or seeing you at school only remind me how much you hurt me. & let me tell you, it's a pain like no other. I'm done. Bye.