View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Addiction to music? - May 20th 2012, 09:18 AM

Music is actually a really healthy way with dealing with emotions. Better than a lot of things that you could turn to. It's something that makes you happy, doesn't harm you and is a very useful life skill. Playing music could even help you get further in life, so it sounds all good.

You say that you are annoyed by anything that comes between you and your music. If this is affecting your life, for example your social life or relationships, in ways that you don't want it to, then it might be helpful to take a step back and think about it. I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about here, so feel free to clarify, but for example, if someone asked you to come out, and it was in the middle of your music practice and you got annoyed, then you could think: is it worth being annoyed? Have I practiced enough to stop and go out for a bit? And remember that the music will still be there when you get back. If that has nothing to do with what you were talking about then I'm sorry, please feel free to correct me.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 874131 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!