View Single Post
  (#5653 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 20th 2012, 11:21 PM

I love you so much. (I think I make posts like this on this thread wayy too much!!) I love your smile and the funny little things you say, and when we're being snuggly in bed and you say 'come here' even though I'm here already, and when you call me cute and when you touch my earrings really delicately, and the little thing you do where you rumple your hair and look sideways and when you whisper when we're on the phone, and when you randomly tell me I'm pretty even though I look a state, and when you walk a little bit ahead of me and kind of put your hand behind you for me to catch it and hold it, and the way you can put up with me dithering over earrings in a shop for literally half an hour, and the way you're so agreeable to things and you never make me feel guilty about getting my way and you're always open to compromises, and the way we can be in a big crowd of people but you'll still give me a little look, and how cuddly you are in bed and how you didn't slag me for wanting to sleep with the light on when I was feeling freaked out that time, and how you don't mind how I look without make-up and how you always notice when I have new things and when you say 'this is so you' or 'you would love this' and how you always try to pay for everything and buy me things and you always persuade me to do what will make me happy, and how you have the loveliest smiliest eyes in the world. <3

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.