Thread: Triggering (SH): Feelings of Guilt & Cutting
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Stiena Offline
Average Joe

Name: Christian

Points: 8,871, Level: 13 Points: 8,871, Level: 13 Points: 8,871, Level: 13

Feelings of Guilt & Cutting - May 23rd 2012, 12:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have rarely cut out of sorrow because I know it's not a successful method to end it all... Normally, it's out of anger and to rid myself of feelings of guilt. Guilt is the most useless emotion that God gave us. I feel guilt for wishing ill on those who have tried everything in their power to ensure that I did not survive and thrive.. and they have damn well succeeded in doing so. How does one overcome these feelings of guilt so ingrained into one's personality? I want it gone. These people are not worth my forgiveness and they will not be receiving it. How do I uproot my feelings of guilt for those who have brought me nothing but harm? Or perhaps I should continue my own personal methods through self harm and scar hiding... speaking of, I have very deep scars on my legs... wonder how that'll pan out during swimsuit season...

I am not alone- not beaten down just yet.. I am not afraid of the voices in my head. Down the darkest road, something follows me! I am not alone.. 'Cause misery loves my company!