View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Toz

Points: 15,333, Level: 18 Points: 15,333, Level: 18 Points: 15,333, Level: 18

Re: 17, pregnant & boyfriend problems HELP! - May 23rd 2012, 10:40 AM

Listen, OP. I'm a guy, so my advice may not be as valued as the rest, but just hear me out.

You are seventeen. Like it or not, a very adult dilemma is being forced upon you, and no matter what you decide to do, people will condemn you. That's just the nature of this subject. Now, you have to decide upon a course of action. Are you ready to be a mother? Do you realize that your life will NEVER be the same after this? Everything you do- whether you finish high school, go to college, every job you look at, every guy you date, this baby will have an effect on. Are you ready to take that? CAN you bear that burden? I'm guessing you aren't financially stable enough on your own, so do your parents deserve to share that burden as well? Keep that in mind if you decide to keep this baby. You're being offered a second chance with the abortion, but that chance won't last the whole 9 months. You've got to make your mind up, and do it quick. And then you have to learn to live with it. Nothing any of us can type here will make that any easier. Good luck.

Also, your boyfriend is a big bag of shit.