View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 14,800, Level: 17 Points: 14,800, Level: 17 Points: 14,800, Level: 17

Re: 17, pregnant & boyfriend problems HELP! - May 24th 2012, 09:42 AM

I agree with Jessy,

Saying 'killing the baby' makes it seem like you're committing murder when you're not. Having an abortion is not exactly a bad idea. I know it can seem like a very bad thing to do but you're only 17, you may limit yourself to a lot of hate, and far less opportunities should you choose to have this baby. Also, I don't think you're as prepared as you think you are. Don't take it personally, it's just that no one's done growing up at 17 years old. You still have a lot of growing up to do, so you're also going to be burdening your parents with the baby. I know they told you they'd support you if you keep it but it still is quite a big burden to have.

As for your boyfriend, doesn't matter if you keep or abort the baby, you should still get rid of him. His mentality of ditching when he finds himself in an uncomfortable situation speaks a lot about him as a person. As much as you may love him, he IS NOT the person you should be dating.

It's all up to you however, and we'll support you regardless of which decision you take!

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar