View Single Post
  (#5746 (permalink)) Old
Anonymous19 Offline
Average Joe

Points: 10,722, Level: 15 Points: 10,722, Level: 15 Points: 10,722, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 15th 2012, 07:56 PM

You're 4000 miles away but I think about those days where you were 4 feet away from me everyday (literally). I want to tell you that I still love you but you are also dangerous for me. You are the only girl on this planet that can make me feel like the luckiest guy on the planet but you can also crush me so easily and ruin me because of that strong emotion I feel for you (it's also why I fear telling you this and lose you as a friend). I'm sorry things didn't work out between us and I'm glad you found someone and I honestly hope it works out for you and I love the girl I'm with...but it pains me to say it but I still love you more. And yeah if we did live in the same country the novelty would wear off, but seeing you laying down next to me in the morning smiling...that will never wear off for me, never. You're also my best friend at a platonic level and I would honestly do anything for you on this planet and will never turn my back on you. I guess the thing I want to say to your face, but can't is that I'm really glad I met you here.

---------------

"You never give into the pain, you just adjust to it!"--unknown