View Single Post
  (#827 (permalink)) Old
Raining Glitter Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - June 18th 2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor View Post
We are not all obsessed I am not afraid to say I'm a wimp I am A star trek fan who couldn't hurt anyone if I tried

Girls: would you tell just anyone your boob size.( I know I sound like a perv but the girls in my class kind of scare me when they do)

Personally, I'm more insecure about my boobs so I don't tell most people. Most people also don't ask. Depending in the situation, it can be rude to ask. I've known a few boys who would guess, and that's just insulting-danger territory. It's like guessing a girl's pants size. It can be triggering too since the number in the bra size represents circumference. Plus, some girls are insecure about their boobs size. It might not be triggering for me, but for others, it can be. I don't want to give a chance of making a girl feel bad about herself and compare herself to me because she overheard. I personally place it as a subject to not talk about, but that's me.

You shouldn't be scared of girls who can confidently say their size. Don't worry, they won't bite! It's probably a part of their body they are proud of or at least more open about. Sharing their size doesn't mean anything is wrong with the girl, nor does it make the girl more open to sexual ideas.

Sometimes all you need to do is sprinkle a little glitter on someone's raincloud to blend them a rainbow.
Having a bad day?
Need some glitter?: Look, Listen, & Love
(note: I do not own the first two)
PM me ANYTIME if you want to talk!
I'll listen. You are not alone.