Thread: Parents split
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
eyeswideopen Offline
Love to be loved! ♥
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Morgan Elizabeth

Parents split - June 22nd 2012, 10:04 PM

I'm the youngest of five siblings, and I'm also the only minor. About two weeks ago, my mom walked out on my dad for another guy. At first, of course, I was upset, and I felt betrayed and abandoned; never had I even considered going and living with my mom, who now lives about an hour away. I met with my mom last Thursday to talk to her about everything that happened, and the more we talked, the more I realized how much I needed a mom in my life, and how difficult it would be to fix our relationship if I barely ever saw her. I ended up staying with her at her new house, and after touring the area and looking at the local high school, I realized I REALLY like it over there, and I started considering moving, but I didn't rush to make any decisions because it was only my first visit. But I recently went and stayed with my mom again, and I've decided that I would really benefit from change at this moment. My dad, of course, doesn't want me to go, but he understands my need to be with my mom. I know none of you can make my decision for me, but I'd like to get some feedback on this. Do you think moving with my mom is the right decision?

It'll all be okay in the end.
I promise. c:

Taken 2.14.13
  Send a message via Yahoo to eyeswideopen