jenntasticxx Offline
supermegafoxyawesomehot
Average Joe

Name: Jenn

Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - June 27th 2012, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
Girls: How important is personality and energy vs. looks?
It's not really a one or the other kind of thing. Looks don't really matter, but attraction does. Different people are attracted to different things. Me? I like tall skinny guys. I've never seriously dated someone who was under 6ft (unless you count when I was 14, but since then he's grown to be around 6 foot). Don't ask me why, I don't know. I don't plan these kinds of things, it's just what I'm attracted to. I never rejected a guy because he was short, but I've also never gone out of my way to find a short guy. Other people are "chubby chasers" or some look for men older than themselves. Still, others like a certain ethnicity. My best friend likes black guys, but she's also dated white guys.

That being said, personality also matters. I tend to date cute nerdy guys. Like the kind that know how to be social and funny, not the kind who take video games way too seriously and don't shower for weeks because they're too busy playing them. A sense of humor is also good. I really wouldn't date a guy if he was boring either.

Really, you just have to go well together. Sometimes people work together, sometimes they don't. I also find that morals play into this a lot.