View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
gymnastxxLeah Offline
tumble <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Leah

Points: 11,371, Level: 15 Points: 11,371, Level: 15 Points: 11,371, Level: 15

Re: I cheated on my girlfriend with my bestfriends girlfriend - July 4th 2012, 06:46 PM

Hey!
Welcome to TeenHelp!

I just want to say that I've been there... I had a boyfriend and i cheated on him with one of my best guy friends... My boyfriend and I broke up, although i wouldn't say it's directly because of that...

The thing is, it sounds to me like she started it... I know it sounds immature, but she kissed you. Yeah, you should've stopped. You made a huge mistake. But it's just as much her fault as it is yours. If your friend can find it in his heart to forgive her, then he has to forgive you too... Because you guys have been friends sice 9TH GRADE!!! it's been YEARS of friendship. He's only been dating her 8 months. It sounds to me like the only reason he's NOT just as mad at her as he is at you ... Is because he doesn't want to be mad at her. I think he just doesn't want to lose her, so he blames you... Give him time to cool off, and then try to slowly build back a friendship. apologize.

As for your girlfriend... She's hurt! You betrayed her! A lot of gurls would've left you... But she stayed. So she must like you. But you can't expect her to trust you straight away! You hurt her! of course she doesn't want to trust you when you betrayed her trust... It's going to take time. You just gotta stay faithful. Try to move on from this. You need to give her time though...

Look, I'm not going to lie. You made a mistake. what you did was wrong. And honestly, is i were your girlfriend, i'd WANT you to feel a little guilty. You sorta deserve to, no offense.. however, I was ROTTING with guilt when i made the same mistake. And it just destroyed me. It's not helping anything to be SOOOO upset about it! So you feeling guilty is totally understandable... But don't feel too guilty, because thats obly destructive. the past is the past, and you can't change that. So don't beat yourself up too much. Instead of reflecting on the past, focus on rebuilding for the future.

I wanna fly. So I do gymnastics instead.

I'll just keep holding on to what i believe and oh I believe in you. Give me the strength for the fight and the heart to believe cause I've got to believe in you. I feel so alive.

PeacewithImperfection