View Single Post
  (#5808 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 12th 2012, 04:09 PM

ARGH!!! You're always saying how you're a terrible friend, but I try to convince you otherwise and I'm always successful. However, the truth B? You are a terrible friend. You told J that you cut because of her and you get mad at her for being upset? You told me I'm fat and got mad when I stopped eating again? I try to help you because I understand what you're going through, but I have half a mind to stop because you make everything ten times worse for me. I know you'll tell me that's just fucking selfish, but tell me, when was the last time you tried to help me? Huh? Oh. That's right. You've never tried.

J: ... I don't know how you knew it was me behind the screen-name. And you tell me it was just a guess but what on earth gave you the idea that the perfect girl actually hates herself? I know that you're lying to me, kind of like I'm lying to you. I'm not trying to get better. In fact, I don't care how bad this gets because all of my problems, the person I am, everything about me is just insignificant. I make no impact on anyone, not like what you're doing.